NEW!The LIP negotiations with SLV and the Board of Selectmen have ended without an agreement. Please read the following statement from Town.
April 7, 2021 Statement from the Town
40B Conditions Draft
40B Workshop: Tuesday, April 6, 2021
40B Workshop: Thursday, March 18, 2021
40B Workshop: Thursday, March 4, 2021
40B Workshop: Thursday, February 11, 2021
40B Workshop: Thursday, January 27, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
40B Discussion: Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
40B Workshop - Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
40B Public Forum - Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
40B Public Forum - Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
40B Workshop - Tuesday November 24, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
40B Workshop - Thursday, November 12 at 6:30 p.m.
40B First Public Presentation - Thursday, October 29 at 7 p.m.
G.L. c. 40B, §§ 20-23 – known as Chapter 40B or the Comprehensive Permit Law – is a state law that was enacted in 1969 to facilitate construction of low- or moderate-income housing. It establishes a consolidated local review and approval process (known as a “comprehensive permit”) that empowers the zoning board of appeals (ZBA) in each city and town to hold hearings and make binding decisions that encompass all local ordinances or bylaws and regulations. In certain circumstances, the ZBA’s comprehensive permit decision may be appealed to the Massachusetts Housing Appeals Committee (HAC), which has the power to affirm, modify, or overturn local decisions.
- Traffic Peer Review Report Stantec Jan 2021
- Fiscal Impact Peer Review RKG Jan 2021
- DRAFT Updated Housing Production Plan November 2020
- 40 B Basics, Presentation at Land Management Summit, August 10, 2020
- An intro to 40B by Greg Federspiel
- Chapter 40B Handbook for Zoning Board of Appeals
- Guidelines for Comprehensive Permit (40B) Projects
- 2021-01-20 - Fire Truck Turning Plan - C-107
- 2021-01-20 - Snow Storage Plan
- BOS 40B Open Letter 020221
- FinCom Review of 40B_FINAL
Local Initiative Program (LIP) Application
- 0.1_LIP Application Cover
- 0.2_TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1_LIP Application Cover Letter_9.26.2020
- 10_Fiscal Impact Report
- 11.0_Affordable Housing Marketing Cover Letter_V1
- 11.1_Affirmative Marketing Advertisement_V1
- 11.2_Affordable Unit Application_V1
- 11.3_Affordable Housing Information Packet_V1
- 11.4_Affordable Housing Lease Addendum_DHCD_V1
- 11.5_Affordable Housing Martketing Plan_V1
- 11.6_Tenant Selection Plan_V1
- 11.7_Affordable Unit LIP Rents_Sanctuary_2020_V1
- 11.8_Unit Designations
- 12_Traffic Impact Analysis_ 09_20
- 13.1_P & S Agreement
- 13.2_P&S Amendment_Manchester
- 14_One Stop Sections 3 & 4
- 15_Certificate of Organization_SLV School Street
- 2_LIP Application_Sanctaury at Manchester-By-The-Sea_9.26.2020
- 3_Brookline Bank_Letter of Interest_SLV-Manchester by the Sea
- 4.1_Aerial Photo 1
- 4.2_Aerial Photo 2
- 4.3_Aerial Photo 3
- 4.4_Aerial Photo 4
- 5_Civil Engineering Plan Set
- 6.1_Schematic Architectural Plan Set
- 7.1_Rendered Landscaping Plan
- 7.2_Schematic Landscaping Plan
- 7.3_Landscaping and Planting Plan
- 8.1_Aerial Exhibits and Setback Distances
- 9_Cross Section Exhibit from Walking Trail_Conservation Land