October 1st -April 30th Resident Parking with Resident sticker.
October 1st -April 30th Non Resident parking only in designated spots.
Dogs are allowed on the beach October 15th- April 14th.
Please see additional rules below.
Parking Rules: Non-Resident Parking fee is $25. Non resident Parking is available Mondays through Fridays (not holiday weekends) June 13th until Labor Day when staff is on duty collecting the $25.00 parking fee.
The closest Non-Resident Parking is at Masconomo Park about a half mile away from the beach, yellow spaces are designated non-resident. Additional parking is located in downtown Manchester near the train station in the 2 hour spaces. Boyscouts sell parking spaces behind the train station for $25 on weekends during the summer.
Walk-on Fee: Walk on fee is $5.00 per person over age 12 from 9:00am-5:00pm every day when staff is on duty through Labor Day.
Rules Regarding Dogs at Singing Beach:
1. Dogs are permitted to be on Singing Beach from October 15th - April 14th.
2. Dog owners must always clean up after their dog - No excuses!
3. Dog owners must maintain effective verbal control of their dogs and always be able to see their dogs when they are off-leash.
4. Dogs must wear a collar with identification at all times, be licensed and vaccinated,
5. An owner is personally liable for any damage or injury his dog inflicts or sustains.
6. Each person is limited to a maximum of two dogs.
7. Violators of these rules are subject to removal from the beach and a $10 fine for the first offense and a $25 fine for each subsequent offense.
Any violation of rules should be promptly reported to the Animal Control Officer at 978-526-1212.
About Signing Beach:
Singing Beach is just shy of ½ of a mile wide. The bathhouse was built in the early 1920’s and features a small canteen/snack stand which is privately run. There is also a men’s & women’s restroom. The men’s restroom features 2 sinks, 2 toilet stalls, 3 urinals, 4 showers and 5 changing stalls. The women’s restroom features 7 toilet stalls, 2 sinks, 2 showers and 8 changing stalls. The accessible restroom features 1 toilet and 1 sink plus a baby changing station. The parking lot features 120 parking spaces. The facility is typically open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. From Memorial Day until Mid June the bathhouse is open on weekends only from 9:00 am - 5:00 p.m. From Mid June until Labor Day, the bathhouse is open from 9:00 am - 7:00 p.m.