The Singing Beach Bathhouse is open only on weekends until June 23; it will be open every day starting June 23. Lifeguards are on duty only on weekends until June 23, and daily starting June 23.
From June 1st - September 1st, parking in the Singing Beach parking lot is limited to Manchester residents only with a valid Resident Sticker. Limited non-resident parking is available for $25 from Monday-Thursday only when an attendant is on duty. The closest Non-Resident Parking would be located in Downtown Manchester near the train station in the 2 hour spaces.
The beach walk-on fee of $5 will be charged on weekends. Walk-on passes are available at Town Hall or at the beach for $12.50 that will allow you to walk onto the beach for the summer 2014 season.
Rules Regarding Dogs at Singing Beach:
1. Dogs are permitted to be on Singing Beach from October 15th - April 15th.
2. Dog owners must always clean up after their dog - No excuses!
3. Dog owners must maintain effective verbal control of their dogs and always be able to see their dogs when they are off-leash.
4. Dogs must wear a collar with identification at all times, be licensed and vaccinated,
5. An owner is personally liable for any damage or injury his dog inflicts or sustains.
6. Each person is limited to a maximum of two dogs.
7. Violators of these rules are subject to removal from the beach and a $10 fine for the first offense and a $25 fine for each subsequent offense.
Any violation of rules should be promptly reported to the Animal Control Officer at 978-526-1212.
About Signing Beach:
Singing Beach is just shy of ½ of a mile wide. The bathhouse was built in the early 1920’s and features a small canteen/snack stand which is privately run. There is also a men’s & women’s restroom. The men’s restroom features 2 sinks, 2 toilet stalls, 3 urinals, 4 showers and 5 changing stalls. The women’s restroom features 7 toilet stalls, 2 sinks, 2 showers and 8 changing stalls. The accessible restroom features 1 toilet and 1 sink plus a baby changing station. The parking lot features 120 parking spaces. The facility is typically open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. From Memorial Day until Mid June the bathhouse is open on weekends only from 9:00 am - 5:00 p.m. From Mid June until Labor Day, the bathhouse is open from 9:00 am - 7:00 p.m.