The Singing Beach Bathhouse is now closed for the 2013 Season. There are no lifeguards on duty and the bathrooms and showers are not available. There is currently 1 porta potty in the corner of the parking lot which will remain until Columbus Day. Please note that the unit is only cleaned 2x per week.
Off-Season Parking Rules:
During the month of September; parking in the Singing Beach parking lot is limited to Manchester residents only with a valid Resident Sticker. There are no non-resident parking spaces available during the month of September. The closest Non-Resident Parking would be located in Downtown Manchester near the train station in the 2 hour spaces.
From October 1st - April 30th, there will be 20 designated non-resident parking spaces in the Singing Beach Parking Lot. These spaces will be marked by a sign and will be in spaces that border Beach Street side of the parking lot. All other areas of the parking lot are for Manchester residents only. Non-Residents that park in a resident space may be ticketed and/or towed.
Rules Regarding Dogs at Singing Beach:
1. Dogs are permitted to be on Singing Beach from October 15th - April 15th.
2. Dog owners must always clean up after their dog - No excuses!
3. Dog owners must maintain effective verbal control of their dogs and always be able to see their dogs when they are off-leash.
4. Dogs must wear a collar with identification at all times, be licensed and vaccinated,
5. An owner is personally liable for any damage or injury his dog inflicts or sustains.
6. Each person is limited to a maximum of two dogs.
7. Violators of these rules are subject to removal from the beach and a $10 fine for the first offense and a $25 fine for each subsequent offense.
Any violation of rules should be promptly reported to the Animal Control Officer at 978-526-1212.
About Signing Beach:
Singing Beach is just shy of ½ of a mile wide. The bathhouse was built in the early 1920’s and features a small canteen/snack stand which is privately run. There is also a men’s & women’s restroom. The men’s restroom features 2 sinks, 2 toilet stalls, 3 urinals, 4 showers and 5 changing stalls. The women’s restroom features 7 toilet stalls, 2 sinks, 2 showers and 8 changing stalls. The accessible restroom features 1 toilet and 1 sink plus a baby changing station. The parking lot features 120 parking spaces. The facility is typically open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. From Memorial Day until Mid June the bathhouse is open on weekends only from 9:00 am - 5:00 p.m. From Mid June until Labor Day, the bathhouse is open from 9:00 am - 7:00 p.m.