July 4th Committee
Thank you to all who participated in the parade and donated to the July 4th Fund!
2022 Parade Float Winners
- MECT’s float for preserving Manchester with their “tree float”
- Captain Pete and the Manchester Fishing Tournament float
- The Girls Grade 5 / 6 Soccer team with the giant soccer ball, music and very entertaining participants
- Summer Stage outdid themselves this year with participation, music and costumes.
Prizes will be sent out to the name on the registration form.
Parade Raffle Winners
Thank you to all those who donated, both on-line and in person. It was obvious that people were happy by the generosity that was shown to the committee collecting donations at the parade. It is a great start for next year’s 4th of July fundraising!
The 4th of July Committee purchased gift cards from local businesses as our way of giving back to the local businesses that have supported us all these years, and pulling from the list of donors that we have, the following are winners this year:
- Craig Deery - Crosby’s Market
- Darvin Schanley - Allen’s Pharmacy
- Catherine Allard - Laughing Gull
- John Shane - Manchester Hardware
- Lisa Mann - 4 Beach
- Barbara Almy - Allie’s Beach St Cafe
- Thomas Sherman - The Mooring
- Elizabeth Davis - Antique Table
- Rocco DiFillippo - Cala’s Restaurant
- Kathy Ryan - Bravo By The Sea
- Mike Bastedo - Captain Dusty’s
- Madison Kirker - Mahri
- Donna Brewster, 2022
- Hope Watt-Bucci, 2022
- Lisa Watt-Bucci, 2022
- Ryan Ackerman, 2022
- Jim O'Neil, 2022
- Peter Colarusso, 2022
- Karen Cunningham, 2022
- Sallie Belle Davis, 2022
- Lisa Vince, 2022
- Cheryl Marshall, Parks & Recreation Director (ex officio)
Manchester’s annual salute to America is a wonderful tradition, complete with stirring music, precision marching bands, imaginative home made floats, antique cars, and just about everything else that represents the pride and patriotism we all share for our country. Simply stated, Manchester’s Fourth of July Celebration is small town America at its very best!
2022 will will be back to the Traditional Fourth of July that Manchester-By-The-Sea has been used to! We are excited to bring back all the fun!
2022 Schedule of Events
|Saturday, July 2nd||Manchester-Essex Rotary Red, White and Blue Pancake Breakfast||7:30am-11:30am|
|July 3rd||Concert and Fireworks at Singing Beach||7-9pm Concert|
|July 5th||Concert at Masconomo|
Cape Ann Big Band
Video montage of the past 15 years of MBTS July 4th Parades (Sound On!). Thank you to John Huet for sharing with the Town. Parades of Yesterday
*See Parade Route in link on the left.