How do I notify abutters?
Notice of Intent and Abbreviated Notice of Intent applications require abutter notification. The town assessors office will provide you with a list of abutters. All abutters must be notified about the date and time of the public hearing via certified mail or hand delivery.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to file?
2. Can someone help me fill out these forms?
3. What is the buffer zone?
4. Where can I get a map of the trails in Manchester?
5. How long does it take to get a permit?
6. How do I notify abutters?
7. Can I cut down trees in or near a wetland?
8. Can I clean out my stream?
9. Do I need to file for landscaping?
10. I don't know whether I have a wetland near me. How can I tell?